資格 Qualification

如果我先前已經在臺灣取得過學位,我還能申請明新科大嗎?If I have completed degrees in Taiwan (Republic of China) before, can I apply for MUST?




If you qualify for legal student status pursuant to Article 4 of the Ministry of Education's "Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studying in Taiwan", you can apply for MUST.

If you are not sure about your situation, please contact OIA :


Back to List