• 文件 Application Documents
  • FAQ
  • Home

文件 Application Documents

我只有一份成績單正本,所以不能寄給您。我可不可以改寄影本? I have only one copy of the original transcript, can I send a photocopy to you instead?


Please send us the transcripts that are issued by your university. Usually students can apply for more transcripts or have the photocopies stamped in such office as the registration office at the school.

Back to List