• 轉系 Change of Majors
  • Home

轉系 Change of Majors



Students, starting in their second year (not including extended term of study), may apply for
a change of major in accordance with the university regulations upon the approval of the
chairpersons of both the original and the applied majors. There is a one time only restriction.


諮詢單位Contact Information

教務處註冊組Office of Academic Affairs Registration